Friday, March 17, 2006

What is this about?

I've been thinking about the power of design and the power of the internet. I want to try and reexamine moveon.org to see if there's a way to make it more effective than it already it is. I'm curious how web 2.0 concepts, social networking and just plain-old, good user interface can add value to the site and community.

This will be a documentation of that idea. I'd like this to develop into a collaborative process between myself and individuals interested in this subject.

This project started as part of an interactive class at artcenter in pasadena.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Live site: March 17, 2006

*Note: I am not affiliated in any way with moveon.org. This is for educational purposes only and does not represent any effort or desire by moveon.org to rebrand/redesign its site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home